top priority is the health and safety of our senior community. We continue to
follow best practices as recommended by national public health and local government
- Respond to the latest “Shelter-in-Place” restrictions by reducing day health center visits and replacing with home-based services when possible
- Apply the most stringent guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the California and County Departments of Public Health.
- Require that seniors and staff experiencing flu-like symptoms stay home and self-isolate
- Increase our disinfecting schedules for our centers and vehicles
- Suspend group activities at On Lok’s 30th Street Senior Center, and offer take-away meals
For the most up-to-date list of actions, please see our Detailed Response page.
We activated our Emergency Management Team to make
swift and informed decisions to protect our seniors and staff. We will continue
to respond to the latest developments and recommendations from public health
Please learn more at our COVID-19 Resources page.